Open position: Project Manager(s) / Customer Success Manager(s)
Greip IP Solutions Oy is looking for a customer-oriented Project Manager(s) for its growing business.
Greip® is a leading intellectual asset lifecycle management SaaS -solution (Software-as-a-Service) with some 5000 users in over 300 well known organizations in Finland and abroad. The clients of Greip® include innovative companies and organizations of all sizes, who want to protect, expand and utilize their intellectual property efficiently. Greip® makes the immaterial competitive factors of a company, such as patents, brands, inventions, designs and other innovations, a concrete, understandable, transparent and intelligible part of business.
Due to fast digitalization, the IPRs are becoming growingly important in all fields of business and managing their lifecycle becomes a critical strategic factor for many companies. There is an increasing demand for sophisticated IPR management solutions globally and the market is expected to grow multi-fold in the coming few years. This means also a growing need for implementation and IPR consultation services, which is why we are growing our team of professionals and investing significantly into developing our value adding services to maximize the success of our new and existing Greip® customers.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager(s), who takes overall responsibility of dedicated Greip® implementation projects and assigned customers. This includes project planning, gathering customers’ IPR related needs, configuring the Greip® solution based on the needs, taking care of data transfers and customer trainings, follow-up, reporting and generally keeping our customers happy. Additionally, the Project Manager supports Greip® sales with product demonstrations and takes care of diverse customer project assignments.
What we look for in our Project Manager -candidates:
- Customer and business oriented mindset and positive can-do -attitude
- Demonstrated success working with customers (or as a IPR services customer)
- Experience in working with IPR and related processes & tools
- Ability to advise and support internal and external stakeholders in IPR related matters
- Experience or ability in communicating IPR into “business language”
- Ability and willingness to give Greip® / IPR related trainings for different focus groups
- An eye for gathering feedback from customers and transferring it into input for product development
- Organized way of working and demonstrated ability to get things done on time
- Knowledge, understanding and interest in project management and related tools & processes
- Ability and willingness to travel
- International experience is a plus
- Fluency in English and Finnish, other languages are a plus
What we offer our candidate:
- Responsibility of dedicated Greip® SaaS -solution customers and implementation projects
- The full support of our entire team of experienced IP, software and service professionals
- A fast-developing business with huge market potential, especially internationally
- An open and communicating company culture, where you can truly influence
- Possibility to grow in or out of your position as the company grows
- A start-up spirited team in a company that is re-shaping the IPR industry
- Prime office location in Kamppi (Helsinki) with fun and professional teammates and good benefits!
If you are interested and feel you could fill these shoes, please apply asap or latest by Sunday 13.10.2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please contact Marko Rapeli, Managing Director at:
email@example.com or call +358 50 3233 973.
Learn more at: www.greip.com